Thank You For Joining The Atlas Heart!
Your Download Is In Your Inbox.
California Road Trip Guide
for only $9
ONE TIME OFFER - 50% OFF!
See California on another level! This guide has everything you need to explore that unique California magic and plan the perfect road trip through the Golden State.
What's in the Guide?
Your personal guide to California from a California native.
- Best things to do in each destination
- Helpful tips for traveling in California
- Accommodation recommendations
- How long to spend at each place
- Entrance fees and additional costs
- Printable checklists for your trip
- Practical info you should know before visiting
ONE TIME OFFER ONLY
This guide is concise, yet overflowing with useful information. It’s visually as stunning as the contrasting fractured topography of the state. Every tourist board and travel center needs to tout this well researched resource.
Even though I’m a California native, this book included so many spots that I have never explored. I can’t wait to use this valuable resource to plan my next road trip or weekend getaway!
This is what you can expect to find once you purchase the guide.
- 8 highlighted regions - Far North, North Coast, Bay Area, Central Valley/Sierra Foothills, Sierras, Central Coast, South Coast/Inland Empire, and Desert Region
- 200+ destinations and 350+ colorful images
- 9 custom maps to help you plan your itinerary
- Immediate download in PDF format after purchase
- Handpicked locations and local advice from a California native
Grab a copy of my California Road Trip Guide E-Book for only $9.
One time offer - 50% off!
Save time planning, spend more time exploring.
- Digital Download ONLY. No paperback or hardcover version available.
- No refunds. Because this is a digital product I'm unable to give refunds once you purchase the product.
- As soon as you purchase, you'll get instant access to your personal road trip guide to California.