Thank You For Signing Up!
Your Download is in Your Inbox.
Looking to take your California travels to the next level?
California Road Trip Guide E-Book
Your full guide to planning the perfect California road trip.
Written for those who want to see the best hidden parts of California, as well as a good dose of the main highlights. This guide has everything you need to explore that unique California magic.
What's in the Guide?
Your personal guide to California from a California native.
This guide is concise, yet overflowing with useful information. It’s visually as stunning as the contrasting fractured topography of the state. Every tourist board and travel center needs to tout this well researched resource.
Even though I’m a California native, this book included so many spots that I have never explored. I can’t wait to use this valuable resource to plan my next road trip or weekend getaway!
What Makes Me an Expert on California?
- I grew up in California and I've lived in multiple regions throughout the last 24+ years, including Central California, Southern California, and Northern California - I lived in Santa Cruz for 18 years, San Diego for five years, and I moved to San Francisco in 2018 and I've been living here ever since.
- I love road trips! And California is one of the best states to road trip through because there's so much to see and do. As an avid road tripper, I know what you need to plan a kick-ass road trip in California and how to mix up it up with a variety of different types of sights.
- I spent five years away from California, living abroad. This allowed me to come back with fresh eyes and see the state as a traveler for the first time. Because of this, I've learned how to write from both perspectives - as a local and as a tourist.
- I spent two months living in a van, traveling up the length of California from San Diego to the Oregon Coast. During my short stint of #vanlife, I discovered a ton of off-the radar destinations that you don't usually find in the average California guide book.
This is what you can expect to find once you purchase the guide.
Who is This E-Book For?
- For locals and travelers alike who want to visit the more off-the-beaten path destinations! I include all the main must-see sights to visit in California, but the biggest focus is on lesser known destinations that are uniquely beautiful.
- Anyone who is a fan of outdoor travel. Although major cities are included, most of the destinations in this guide are focused on being outside, going on hikes, and finding scenic spots in nature. This is because, in my opinion, California's most winning feature is its natural beauty.
- History buffs. I include a good amount of sights that are historically significant to California's history, especially its Gold Rush history.
- Anyone who wants to get to know California on another level. The locations in this guide were handpicked to show you the best parts of the state. This isn't your basic California guidebook. I tell you exactly where to go, what to do, and what to see to give you a deeper understanding and appreciation of the Golden State.
The California Road Trip Guide E-Book is here!
Save time planning, spend more time exploring.